Welcome to the Division of Extended Learning at Holy Family University!
The Admissions staff is here to answer your questions and assist you through the application process.
Holy Family University is a Yellow Ribbon school for Post-9/11 GI Bill Benefits
For information about a specific program, please see the appropriate program page:
- Flexible scheduling options accommodate your lifestyle
- Challenging curriculum
- Individual attention from facilitators
- Undergraduate students are eligible to transfer in up to 84 credits with a grade of C or better (2.0 on a 4.0 scale)
- Individual advising and course planning
- Classes begin every 5 weeks for undergraduates and 8 weeks for graduates
For more information, contact an admissions counselor at 267-341-5030, or email email@example.com
Our next Information Session will be held Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at Newtown