Hybrid MBA Now Available in Newtown!
Building on the successful accelerated MBA programs, Holy Family University has created the hybrid format, a program that blends the dynamic interaction of the “face-to-face” classroom with the convenience and flexibility of the online learning environment. Each eight-week course meets in the classroom one Saturday per month at the Holy Family Newtown location; all other course work is conducted online.
The program consists of 10 three-credit courses, totaling 30 credits.
Holy Family University is a Yellow Ribbon school for Post-9/11 GI Bill Benefits
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally-accredited four-year institution with a minimum 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- A statement of professional goals
- Two professional recommendations
- A current resume showing three years managerial experience (managing either people or projects)
- A personal interview
- Demonstrated competency (through undergraduate coursework, related work experiences, standardized tests or other proof of knowledge) in financial/managerial accounting, business/corporate finance, economics, business statistics, and marketing. Students lacking this competency may be required to take undergraduate courses or the GMAT
- Completed application form and $50 nonrefundable fee, made payable to Holy Family University
Our next Information Session will be held Tuesday, April 22nd at Newtown