Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Concentrations available in Accounting, Administration, Criminal Justice Administration, Human Resource Administration, and Marketing.
The accelerated Business Administration program prepares graduates to function in a wide variety of settings in the business environment. The curriculum includes a foundation in liberal arts, traditional business courses, and a concentration.
Courses require students to become actively engaged in the learning process through critical reflection, oral and written communication, and rigorous curiosity. Each student’s work and life experiences are acknowledged as contributions they bring to the classroom. Courses ask students to make use of their work knowledge to meet course goals.
Holy Family University is a Yellow Ribbon school for Post-9/11 GI Bill Benefits
Generous Transfer Policy
A total of 84 credits may be transferred into the program
Military credits accepted for transfer
- Completed Application
- Non-refundable application fee of $25
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Sample (See Application for details)
- Official Transcripts from all universities previously attended
Once all application materials have been received, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee for a decision.
Current Concentrations: Degree Plans in PDF format:
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Program Goals
- Skill with handling management theory and administration. The graduate is comfortable with content-specific management theory as well as the implementation and application of management administration.
- Diversity. The graduate is adept and able to identify, implement, and administer management systems and policies to a diverse group of employees and colleagues.
- Global Perspective. The graduate has a broad view which enables him/her to initiate and mange business beyond local borders. A transnational perspective is required.
- Critical Thinking. The graduate is skilled in creative and original problem-solving techniques. These skills should portable so that it enables the graduate to look at problematic situations and provide innovative and unique solutions.
- Communication. The graduate is adept at researching, organizing, and presenting information in oral and written formats that are clear, original, and decisive. The graduate must be able to write and speak well to facilitate decision making.
Our next Information Session will be held Wednesday, January 22nd at Woodhaven