Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Available in Bensalem and Newtown
Holy Family University and its School of Nursing and Allied Health Professionals recognize the diverse educational and clinical backgrounds of registered nurses and respect their prior learning and educational achievements.
The nursing curriculum focuses on development of management and leadership skills, culture-sensitive health care, individual and family assessment skills, and research in nursing practice.
Flexible scheduling may include classes that meet once a week, in the evenings, afternoon, Saturday, or online, for five weeks.
Holy Family University is a Yellow Ribbon school for Post-9/11 GI Bill Benefits
Generous Transfer Policy
A total of 84 credits* may be transferred into the program, including 39 credits awarded for a current nursing license.
Students transferring in the maximum amount of credits may finish the program in as little as 15 months!
*No fees for transfer credits
- Completed Application
- Non-refundable application fee of $25
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Writing Sample (See Application for details)
- Official Transcripts from all universities previously attended
- Copy of Nursing License
Once all application materials have been received, your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee for a decision.
Degree Plans in PDF format:
Nursing (RN-BSN) Program Goals
- To provide a nursing curriculum that is designed to meet global health care needs
- To prepare students to practice as a professional nurse generalist
- To educate students to provide culturally competent and ethical care
- To provide a foundation for graduate study
Our next Information Session will be held Wednesday, January 22nd at Woodhaven